Thursday, August 21, 2008

New Products & Bliss News

Theresa and the boys are spending the week in Panorama, so I’m doing my best keeping the blog updated. All I have to say is kudos to you all who blog. Wow, it’s a lot of work. Seriously, why is it some pictures turn out massive while others are teeny weenie? But I am impressed with myself that I did manage to post the new Making Memories FA LA LA line, and the new Canadian Scrapbook & Canadian Scrapbook Basic magazine. We also have the following in:

Pink Paislee...Vintage Moon & Pop Fashion
Imaginisce …Hallowhimsy & Snowy Joe
Karen Foster...School

(I’m sure when Theresa gets back this weekend she’ll have the pictures posted in no time.)

Other Bliss News….

Our garage sale held this past weekend was a huge success. It was the biggest one to date. The response and feedback has been overwhelming that we are considering holding another one late fall. Let us know if you would be interested in participating.

September & October class schedules well be out next week.

Also New Scenic Route....Surprise & Sonoma Collections.

Scenic Route: SURPRISE Collection:



Omaha & Quincy Alphabet Stickers (comes in varies colours)

Scenic Route: SONOMA Collection:







No comments: