Thursday, October 14, 2010

30% Off An Entire Line - Special for this Weekend Oct 15/16/17 Fri/Sat/Sun

Everyone's favorite sale!!
30% OFF AN ENTIRE LINE! YOUR PICK!

You pick a brand and we will give you 30% OFF their entire line! (Product Lines vary. Some restrictions apply, see store for details. Entire lines generally include Patterned Paper, Rub-ons, Stickers, Chipboard, Mini Albums, Ribbon, Embellishments, Clear Stamps, etc.) The possibilities are endless! Choose from brands like
Basic Grey
Crate Paper
Echo Park
Cosmo Cricket
Little Yellow Bicycle
Three Bugs In A Rug
My Mind's Eye
American Crafts and much more!

1 comment:

Toni said...

I am visiting Calgary from NS and seeked out a scapbook store, glad I found the shop. I was very impressed by the Little Bicycle Line and Crate Paper, especially Christmas/Holiday selection. I needed one or more of each! I have been scrapbooking for a number of years and for the size of the shop, there is a great selection. My friend Karen decided to begin scrapbooking, wait until she finds out how addictive it is - ha,ha. The owner is very friendly!!